Thursday, December 31, 2009

All you married couples please come here, I need your help with my coursework :)?

Right I need your help for my R.E Course work.


I nee to know from 5 different married people the following questions:


Please help me and answer truthfully Thank You





Name of you and Partner?


Where were you married?


Why did you get married?


And length of marriage?





Thank You, All you married couples please come here, I need your help with my coursework :)?
my name is kelly and my hubby is keith





2. brookport illinois at a church called waldo baptist church





3. because i loved my hubby very much and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...


4. 11yrs this november and been together almost 13 yrs...All you married couples please come here, I need your help with my coursework :)?
Denise and Markal


At my church


Love and we didn't want to shack!!!


Been together 5 years...married for 3 months
Elizabeth and Paul


Manchester, England


We were in love


Dated for 4 years - Married for 25 years
Rob %26amp; Dawn


Las Vegas


Because we love eachother


5 years
the on-line names of myself and my partner - Aslan and Androcles





Where we were married - in our local church





why? because we were in a long term relationship and wanted to put our relationship on a longer term footing. also we wanted kids (we now have one child and several cats) and a sexual relationship (neither of us believed in sex outside of marriage)





length of marriage - 16 years (not counting the 6 years we were an item before we were married)
Helen and Brian





In the Crypt of Canterbury Cathedral.





Because we wanted to. I was 36 ,HHe was 40.





36 years.
sara and martin


dover kent england


love and baby but planned to get married before baby but baby showed up first


will be maried 1yr in november but was together 3 years before that
Taxi Man and Blondie





Long Island, New York





LOVE!





14 years so far!
Trina and Joe


Tennessee


We couldn't stand being apart.


8 glorious years
John and Anne Taylor


Texas


Love


17 yrs
Jane and David


Glasgow Register Office


Because we loved one an other and wanted a family


8 years
lisa and stephen


hertfordshire


love


6 weeks and counting!
Lucy and Paul


We got married at the North Stafford Hotel in Stoke-on-trent


We got married because we want to be together forever and wanted the world to know it!


We got married in november 2007, so almost 10 months.
Rae and David


In a court house by a J.P.


Both of us on the rebound. We don't like being alone.


1 1/2 years. Been together 2 1/2 years. We didn't even like each other when we got married. But, we are learning everyday how to communicate and love each other.
Eric %26amp; Stacy


St Cloud MN


Love and best friends


7 years
Beth and Patrick


At a fancy restaurant, with family (we had a self uniting marriage license, so no preacher/minister was needed.)


Because we are best friends


Together two years, married for two months now
Donald and Jillian


Had outdoor wedding at his parents' home


Got married b/c we were in love (and pregnant!)


Married 2 years
Thuy


Vegas


To form a family


5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment