Friday, December 25, 2009

Do married couples personalities become more similar the longer they are married?

I've been married for 2 years and I seem to have picked up some of my wifes personality traits and quirks and vice versa. Is this common, especially as you are married longer?Do married couples personalities become more similar the longer they are married?
I think so, I have been married for 2 years also and together 4 years. And my husband and I act so much alike now. We also will talk at the same time and say the exact same thing. Talk about weird, but I think the closer you are to each other the more you come to act ,talk, and think alot more alikeDo married couples personalities become more similar the longer they are married?
I don't believe that, traits is something that is already embeded in you. I would prefer compromise... you may found out that you eat what she cooked even if it doesn't taste good. :-)





You may go out shopping with her but not actually enjoying it.





She may go out taking beer with you but she don't actually like beers but your company.
Oh i absolutely think so! I find it very hard to keep myself from picking up on the things I don't like about him... interesting, I just realized that. I find myself using his catch phrases, slang, and compliments. It seems it would be very difficult to not pick up on any of these.
Yes it is common. It comes part and parcel with being in a relationship, which is sometimes one of the best things--you get exposed to things you wouldn't have before and it makes you more adventurous.
O' Yes


it is very common, and the longer you are


married the better it becomes, remember


you are one of the same and each others


traits and quirks do rub off onto the other
Yes, I think so. If two people are in a good relationship they would be agreeable on most things and would express themselves in ways that are familiar and comfortable to each other. The same way a child mimics a parents behavior.
Sure, its a common thing. You can't help but pick up on each other habits, you see this person every day, they are bound to rub off on you.
yes as you are with each other for longer periods of time and you learn to adjust to your partner needs
Yes, the longer you are married the more you mingle together
yes..
Your grow together as time goes on.
from my own experience, yes.
Yes, we both love beer!
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment