Thursday, December 31, 2009

Question for unmarried couples with kids?

what do you call your signif's parents...


is it mom/dad or by their first name...





i've got friends that call their signif's parents, uncle or aunty. lol strange


they've already crossed the line, so what not call them mom and dad.Question for unmarried couples with kids?
I call them by their first names...


although hubby and I call his dad ';papaditty pop'; just a nickname that stuck...lolQuestion for unmarried couples with kids?
thanks for BA =)

Report Abuse



Thankfully, I rarely have to talk to his mom. I always avoid calling people things though. I guess I passed that onto my kids, they call me mom when talking about me but don't call me anything to my face. I say ';his mom'; when talking about the bf's mom.
I'm divorced, and I call his mom by her first name, Jan. She's a B!+c#, so behind her back we call her by other names. :)
Why are we discussing this question again?Call them by their first name.
I always called her That Crazy Betch or Pycho Cavewoman. But that's probably because we hate each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment