Friday, December 25, 2009

Question for couples.. can you list the pros and cons of your relationship?

I mean, what keeps you together, what annoys you about your partner - what do you love about them, that kind of thing?





Just curious...Question for couples.. can you list the pros and cons of your relationship?
No. This sounds like a typical girly question to ask for the sole purpose of annoying men. Go awayQuestion for couples.. can you list the pros and cons of your relationship?
Pros:


We enjoy the same things and get on really well together


Hes very caring and attentive and can do really sweet things


We're both on the same level - kinda have the same opinions on things and people - have similar backgrounds so we gel well together


We take an interest in each others hobbies





Cons:


He doesnt like the cinema - which I LOVE so thats a balls!


He suffers from arithitis in his knees which can make him cranky or irritable at times


He has quite a few female admirers which Im not happy about


he loves his sleep and lying in - which I dont like as Im quite an active person and like to get up as soon as I wake up





xx
cons-my husband can sometimes do annoying guy things like chew and gulp loudly, goof around too much when i need him to be deep and serious





pros-he's very compassionate, patient, understanding and honest with me. he cares for me and cuddles me just as much as i need and i feel like he needs me just as much.





i love that he makes me laugh all the time, that he helps me to make the right decisions, that he treasures my opinion, and most of all that he appreciates my artistic talents and accepts my weirdness.





we work really hard to communicate constantly even when we're mad or annoyed. this is what keeps our relationship clean of bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment