Monday, December 28, 2009

Why Some couples are not interest to get baby in their life ?

They want to enjoy bieng a couple for awhile before they have any kids. No rush!Why Some couples are not interest to get baby in their life ?
I don't want a baby because i was abused and tortured as a child and you know how they say people are more likely to abuse when they have been abused? Well that is just a huge fear of mine and i do not want to take the chance of ruining someone else's life. That way the abuse stops with me.





Plus i feel having a child is a huge responsibility and i am just not ready for that, it takes a lot of work and patience and i really do not have very much patience with children in the first place....





I also love my relationship with my husband.. EVERY couple i know who has had a baby it has destroyed or almost destroyed their marriage.Why Some couples are not interest to get baby in their life ?
They don't want kids.
They're not not-interested in having a baby, but some were not gifted for a baby.





But if they're on purpose, financial is on the top of priority.
my husband and I have so far chosen not to have children. there are several reasons why:


1- we both have bad genes (addiction, mental illness, every disease known to man, and several generations of cancer)


2- we're happy in our relationship the way it is, and children change relationships.


3- we're both kind of selfish, and we're okay with that


4- and my husband was severely abused as a child, and is afraid to pass that on.


many many more reasons, but you'd get bored reading them all.
They don't want to take the responsibility.
Because they are SMART!
Some people just don't see they have time or just don't want to have children. They probably like the fact they are free to do what they want and put their jobs first. Also some women don't want to have children because they like the attention that their husbands give them and don't want to have to share the spot light. Personally I would love to have children but physically cant.
some couples dont want a babey because it has to come with a lot of resopnsibility and duties as a pareent. some may not want because their happly married and dont need a child to be happy. when you think about it their are couples that are constitly having babeys so it kind of makes up but idk how tpo explain it because their are plenty of kids without a home because their parents may have died or they had to give them up because they had them and wernt redy for the responsibilty.
have you ever dealt with children. there a bi+ch n a half to take care of. and as they get older itll get easier than harder 1 step forward 2 steps back
Nikki I know what you mean I didn't have any kids for the same reason. Im 63 And I don't feel like I missed any thing After I seen the hell alot of my friends had. Why would you want to bring a child in to this world today, I don't know about u all But Its not getting any better out there Nikki I hope you read this You take care Sorry But I dont know how to get to write anyone on this Yahoo. thing
because they're selfish and cant handle responsibility well
My husband and I want children eventually but right now we are enjoying our freedom to come and go as we please, to travel, to have the house to ourselves, etc. Children are a BIG committment that we just aren't ready to make yet.
UMM, some people just don't want children...it's a very personal choice.
Because I am selfish...babies are a LOT of work. Plus I just don't have the maternal instinct for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment