Monday, December 28, 2009

Are these couples trying to make me christians. HELP PLEASE?

I asked this question awhile but I have more questions. Do christians try the get people to join there religion,





I don't want to be christian





The guy comes over to play rock band and halo is that ok.Are these couples trying to make me christians. HELP PLEASE?
No one can make you become one Christian, let alone two or more.Are these couples trying to make me christians. HELP PLEASE?
Ultimately, he probably wants to see you give your life to Christ. That is the desire of every Christian. But that doesn't mean he doesn't legitimately want to be your friend. The question is, can you handle being friends with someone who honestly cares about your eternal salvation and earthly well-being? Even if you disagree with the guy, you can't accuse him of the wrong motives.
Christians and Muslims want converts for the wealth and power it brings.


If you are so weak that someone can force or intimidate you into any religion, you have a very real problem with life in general. You just need to grow a backbone and tell them to bugger off.
As far as I'm concerned you can believe or not. It's your choice and I won't try to get you to believe in anything. As for the guy coming over to play Rock Band and Halo, if you don't want him coming over any more, tell him.
im muslim, and i try to guide people towards it because i believe its the truth and its our duty, so prob same with christians... they think thats the truth and thats it
Your avatar loses all credibility.





Compootah hata!
Are you really that weak-minded and easy to deceive? Why don't you call children's aid and ask for help?
I dont...you are welcome to join us though anytime. Methodist

No comments:

Post a Comment