Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are there any Groups for pregnant women or couples?

I am 7 months pregnant and I feel very excited about my pregnancy but i feel that noone around me is as excited as i am. and I have lots of questions and just would love to talk to other mommies 2 be out there. I just wondered if there was a site that list face to face or even online group meetings? or if anyone was just interested in chatting via email, IM, whatever. I am just looking for pregnant friends to share my experience with.Are there any Groups for pregnant women or couples?
http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/





This is like myspace for preggers! I loved this sight and made some really good friends on there. My son was born on fathers day and even though it was my 3rd, I got some really good advice from women going through exactly what I was going through. Good Luck!Are there any Groups for pregnant women or couples?
www.a-mommys-world.com/chat.php





www.mommysgetaway.com/index.html








CONGRATULATIONS!!! : ) you have every right to be super excited!
you can email me at cartershealyn@yahoo.com I am also 7 months when is you baby due
Here ^_^


Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment