Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My boy friend and girl friend want to have a couple of more couples over for sex and pleasure. I love the idea?

How will they handle it?


How would you handle it?My boy friend and girl friend want to have a couple of more couples over for sex and pleasure. I love the idea?
sounds like a big swinger party to me, lots of fun...well if it's all people that you, boy firend and girl friend are comfortable with then handling it is all fun. But to get to that point it's best starting off being openminded and talking about the situation and having regular group fun, ya know ice breakers then if ya'll ended up having sex then a big blast otherwise, you still had fun. My boy friend and girl friend want to have a couple of more couples over for sex and pleasure. I love the idea?
only one way get the flame thorwer

Report Abuse



why do you have a boyfriend and girlfriend?


i don't think i understand the question
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment