Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many infertile couples get divorced?

anyone know?How many infertile couples get divorced?
my first husband left me because he thought i could not give him a child.. funny thing was we had been trying for less than a year and I had 4 kids since he left and one was a set of twins..How many infertile couples get divorced?
It can put a lot of stress on a relationship, though I for one am happy that I have my husband going through this, he is truly my rock and he keeps my head held high, when it gets really bad.
Probably about the same amount of couples who get divorced because the husband gets laid-off from work, and is having a hard time finding another job...... Sad but true!!
Why do you keep asking this and then deleting it?
i am divorced because i couldnt have kids-

No comments:

Post a Comment