Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long do you think couples should know each other before they get married?

We are in love with one another.Our love is so beautiful and true,We know each other really well.So we are ready to marry at any time.I love you so deeply in my heart.How long do you think couples should know each other before they get married?
No set amount of time is perfect, it has more to do with how well


you know the person, not how long. Some people show you what


makes them who they are really quickly, and are really open, others


are more shy and you really have to work to get them to open up.


Some people get married after knowing each other a couple months,


and it works for them, others date for years, then get married and


it falls apart quickly. For me, personally, I dated my hubby for a year,


then moved in with him, then got engaged 6 months later, then


married 10 months after that. In my mind, you should date and/or be


engaged for at least 2 years before marriage.How long do you think couples should know each other before they get married?
For me, no a specific term, it is depend to you. If you and partner feel comfortable and can respect each other, that are enough..for your information, I to get to know with my husband near 7 years ago as a friend but we decide to get married only when we have couple 2 months. Today, my husband is my best friend in the world.
I don't think there should be a set time frame . . . shouldn't the people involved only do it when it feels right?!?!?





I've been engaged for 3 years - we get lots of pressure from friends and family to get married, we have no doubt of our commitment to one another (we've built a house) but we are happy to wait until we are ready to take that next step!





Each to their own my friend!
Personally I want to be with the person for at least 5-10, I know it sounds a lot more than most people would but if you think about it you could be married for 50 years or something, so I'd say that's a good amount of time to see if you'll last.
more than 6 months...even then you can never be too sure about the person you will marry until you married.





can you answer my question?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
time doesnt make any difference....





if a marriage was to last forever it will last no matter how long before marriage the couple knew each other.





State of mind, money trust and honesty will make big difference in marriage.
I don't think there should be a time limit. When two people feel ready to make a commitment to each other, then they are at a stage where they could get married!
2 years is perfect, youve had time to go through a few ups and downs and se if you can actually work through them. You know your partner more as a person.
You should know each other for a while, and live together first before getting married. 2 years ish.
At very least 1 year, but I prefer about 2 years more.
if you really love each other, there's no point in asking people if you should or should not get married yet..
1-2 years
You never really ';know'; someone. So the answer is NEVER GET MARRIED!
2 years no more, no less
Can you stop asking so many questions?





annd at LEAST one year
Two years+
at least two years preferably
Ooh Phillykins not answered yet ? well when he does I agree with him again..

No comments:

Post a Comment