Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many young couples living together end up married?

and how many end up splitting up?How many young couples living together end up married?
I lived with my husband before I married him


and well, obviously since I called him husband, we are married. ^_^








Most I know that live together first end up getting sick of each other though.


It's probably good they found out before getting married though.How many young couples living together end up married?
stats show that the majority of people living together before marriage end up breaking up. dont know why, but best to wait until married. maybe it's the attitude going in of i'm going to make this work if i'm married.
I think school couples, its like 1/600???
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment