Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long did it take couples in there 20's to conceive?

With sex although ovualtion?How long did it take couples in there 20's to conceive?
The average it is supposed to take a healthy couple in their 20's is 6months to a year. It took me and my husband 4 months the first time and 5months almost 6 months the second time. The first time I didn't know for sure when I ovulated but this time I did know for sure. How long did it take couples in there 20's to conceive?
My husband and I are both 27 and it took us 2 years to conceive. I had lots of tests and there's nothing wrong with me (or with my husband)- we were told to have more sex (but not too much- every 2-3 days around ovulation) and I had to relax. My stress levels were causing my hormones to get out of whack, and that seemed to be the problem. We did conceive in the end with no assistance or medication after I started eating better, exercising more and stressing less. I also used www.fertilityfriend.com to determine exactly when I was ovulating (turned out to be two weeks late every time).
well im nearly 20 and my partners 25 and it took us about 6 weeks of trying as we started trying mid cycle, i had a period n then we continued trying and i didnt have one after that becuase turned out i was late so took a test and YAY pregnant! =)





we had sex every 2-3 days thorughout the entire cycle which i think helped give us a good chance
I'm 23 and my partner is 26 and I literally got pregnant first time of trying which was a happy surprise. I obviously got the timing right as I had a rough idea as to when I was ovulating and made sure we did the deed over those few days lol
I'm 24, completely healthy...I started in April, and found out I was pregnant yesterday!





5 MONTHS for us. We had calculated ovulation, took ovulation strips, and used pre-seed, and it still took that long.





Hopefully you'll get it on the first shot! :)
I was 25 when we started trying. It took 11 months for me to get pregnant.





Its awful when it takes so long, all kinds of things went through my mind, but my perfect little angel was well worth the wait.
I was incredibly lucky both times - first time lucky with my first child (aged 22), then 3 months with the current (age 25).


There are many other factors to consider as well as age though.
We were very lucky I was 27 I came off the pill in December and was pregnant in January, my second was just as quick but my third (which was twins) took me 10 months but I was 34 by then.
Well I'm 20 and my fiance is 27 it took us two months of sex off the pill but we weren't exactly trying. And yes we had sex all threw ovulation i believe.
Me an my ex tried for 7 years anmd it never happened I geuss it's good though cuz hes my ex now but me an my new bf got preg within 8 months of being 2gether
2 years with my first son! and this time we had one little accident(condom split)!!! and i am 17 weeks pregnant with my 2nd son!!(which we are very happy about!!)


good luck hun xxxx
my first took 3 months and my second took 6 months, after 4 months of trying i took an ovulation test and found out i was ovulating 5 days later than we thought i was.
It took me 8 months to ovulate after coming off the pill, but we conceived in the first ovulation.
about a month and a half. i'm blessed too b/c i was diagnosed with pcos.
my hubby and i had a baby when i was 26 and got pregnant on first attempt, and the same happened second time round, at 31yrs.


we're very fertile!
1 month both times even after coming off the pill...
Got pregnant just before we started trying, very lucky :)
2 months the first time and 6 the second time around
1 month both times depends on the couple
2 weeks (I'm 23), but I improved my diet, did more exercise, drank loads of water.






8 months.
first month all three times. I must just be very fertile.
I got pregnant after 3 months x
One month :]
im lucky.its always as soon as i come off the pill :)
First Month we began trying.
me and my bf tried for 3 years and i am now 19 weeks pregnant
first few attempts! lol
im 25 and my other half is 37 took 3 months
it took us about 4 months after having implant removed. i am 24 and my husband is 23
It took us 4 months and on the 5th month here I am...preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment