Thursday, January 21, 2010

What pictures should I put up in a married couples bedroom? I don't want anything too girly or too manly.?

I thought of black and white pictures of us and my son, which I might do, but would it be too tacky to put up Normal Rockwell paintings? Or photos of scenery?What pictures should I put up in a married couples bedroom? I don't want anything too girly or too manly.?
Bound's hubby here:





I think the pictures should reflect the interests of the couple ... their interests should influence you ...What pictures should I put up in a married couples bedroom? I don't want anything too girly or too manly.?
We have our family crest framed and a couple of nudes (Pandora Peaks and Sonia Dane) . Looks good to me.
something modern...a bold geometric, depending on the decor of the room....we post modern piece in our b'room
i would do like a beach scene, or city scene, Paris, new york. anything that they have interest in. if they don't like it, they'll just move it anyways.
Abstract paintings with the color scheme of you bedroom.
Landscapes are soothing and restful. To each his own, but I wouldn't have a Norman Rockwell in my house. Or a Thomas Kinkade, for that matter.
photos of scenery would be fine. abstract art. we have done our bedroom with a slight Nautical theme. 2 pictures both I took at the harbor and at the beach.
do all of them, make it a reflection of you, otherwise, its just a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment