Saturday, January 23, 2010

What percentage of married couples stay together to avoid loneliness?

The U.S onlyWhat percentage of married couples stay together to avoid loneliness?
3





fsWhat percentage of married couples stay together to avoid loneliness?
50%
I say about 35 percent. Just an educated guess though.
I don't belief being loneliness as a factor of getting married or staying together. If it is, as you know the world is spherical in shape and you never know the desire, mental and ones background, it is probably 30%. One way to support this as I have seen it, some women who are 35year and older, are usually in desperate of getting married. It becomes a high competition with the younger women as most men tend to lean toward young women. In such scenerio, those women becomes vonurable to take chances to anyone who comes there way in terms of love not because they do love them as such but only not to be without a man or loneliness
My ex is getting married bc he will be turning 40 next year. I really don't think he cares who he marries, just doesn't want to be ';40 and alone';
hopefully none thers more holding it together then that
I would say avoiding loneliness is always a factor when getting married. If it's the main one I doubt there would be a high marital success rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment