Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do couples stay together longer when the man has a water or earth sun sign and the woman has a fire or air?

or vice versa?





I've noticed many couples who have male and female sun signs stay together for a long time. This defies the same element compatibility standard?Do couples stay together longer when the man has a water or earth sun sign and the woman has a fire or air?
Hi Yeshua,


It is an interesting notion that women with fire or air sun signs %26amp; men with water or earth sun signs (ie. opposite gender matches) stay together longer, but if that is so, I think there are many more variables involved in the longevity of a couple.





1. Sun/sun, moon/moon, sun/moon compatibility


2. venus/mar placements %26amp; compatibility


3. 7th house sign and aspects to it.





As a personal example, my husband and I have been married for 20 years. imo - there is some heavy karma in this relationship, however with my venus in Capricorn, his mercury in Taurus, venus in Aries, and a sun/sun compatibility; it has survived thus far. Take even one factor out, and it might be a completely different story.





Anyway, I think you have to look at more then the element of the sun sign as it relates to gender to determine if and how long a couple will last.Do couples stay together longer when the man has a water or earth sun sign and the woman has a fire or air?
well, through personal experience, I think that this is right in my case anyway. I have a very happy settled relationship with my Libra partner and I am Sagittarius with lots of fire signs in my natal chart. We seem made for each other despite being very different. I have dated an aries in the past, whom sagis are meant to be a good match with and it was a disaster. The same with a cancer man, too clingy. I dated a Sagittarius man once but it was too crazy and it was not good to date somebody who thought all of my crazy travel ideas were great. I need balance and find it away from other fire signs in a relationship, even though it is a riot and i have many friends that are fire signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment