Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you tend to stare at interracial couples?

I just read something about that one the lifestyle tab on the main page of Yahoo.





I stare because its great to see people who are past all that BS of race. I have been told so many times that no white guy would take interest in me because I am not what they like because I am not high maintenance and my hair isn't a certain texture. I couldn't careless. My first boyfriend was Puerto Rican, and he loved me because I was me and didn't act like something I wasn't and never going to be.Do you tend to stare at interracial couples?
No, maybe cause I think race doesn't matter, maybe cause my first real relationship was ';interracial'; or maybe I just don't care about what other people do, but I don't stare or pay any sort of attention to things that don't concern me.Do you tend to stare at interracial couples?
I don't find that to be true, white guys ask me out all the time. I don't think hair texture or any of that really matters. Its about what the guy wants, and what he likes. Every guy is different.
No. I agree with everything you are saying, though. It great to see two people who love each other for who they really are and see past all that stupid racial junk.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment