Saturday, January 23, 2010

Give me some advice on a couples tattoo?

My fiance and I are looking to get a tattoo on both of our left wrists. We have been trying to come up with some type of design but can't think of anything. A quote maybe, or a symbol. He is mexican and I am french/norwegian... so we were also thinking about doing something along those lines. We need ideas, and we can't seem to come up with any. Help!Give me some advice on a couples tattoo?
you could both get a symbol to represent eternity.


a kanji symbol, or something more unique such as:


http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/im鈥?/a>


(which is a symbol for eternity)


http://www.cmhltd.net/jadesymb4.jpg


(Everlasting Knot: A mostly decorative eternity symbol)





or there's a zibu angelic symbol for ';sacred union';


http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs043鈥?/a>





you could also get :


each others initials entwined,


the date of your engagement,


a heart


something to represent love/togetherness





Give me some advice on a couples tattoo?
I'm sure that you've had plenty of people telling you not to get one in case your marriage doesn't work out, but another thing you may want to think about is how it could effect your job. If your tattoo could show when you go to work, then you may not want to get it in that spot. If you want a tattoo special to your race, then maybe you can get each others name tattooed with the date of your wedding in the colors of that persons country. For example, you could get his name and the date of your wedding in red, green and white, and he could get your name in blue, red and white. A good place for this may be your lower back because I doubt that you would have a job where you have to show that much skin. Congratulations!
i think it is a cool idea.


being married is a big part of your life, even if it does go sour. you learn a lot from marriage





you could do something like this.


http://www.myexpression.com/SysImages/We鈥?/a>


or this


http://www.decodeunicode.org/en/u+26ad/d鈥?/a>





you could do the date of your marriage.





a small tree or plant of some sort, to represent how love can grow and flourish (or wilt and die)





a trademark or number that is special to the both of you, maybe your motto?





Even if something would happen in your marriage a tattoo can remind of you mistakes you made, what to avoid, what a strong person you are, etc.





If I were to get a couples tattoo i would do something along these lines opposed to a name.
Not sure of what, it has to be something symbolic to your relationship. My husband had my name and our weeding date in roman numerals. I have my wedding vows in german on my feet and on my left side from rib to hip a tattoo pieced together to mean '; eternal true love'; with his name.
I think it's a cute idea but don't get names or anything like that. Cause if it doesn't work out you don't want a permanent reminder. A quote would be cool. or something simple like two butterflies er something flloating around together but don't get sometyhing you might regret.





luvs %26amp; best of luck : I_Dazzle_U
yeah hun I for sure would not do it....you might be in love with each other but wut if there is that chance something happens?





I am crazy about my boyfreind and have been with him a while and talking abpout getting married soon....however no no no matching one ]=
don't do it, you will curse your relationship and then you will have a reminder of the man forever, a reminder that you are not going to want
I think couple tattoos are a kiss of death on a relationships. :/





Couple tattoos = fail.
advice: don't do it. ever.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment