Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who are your favourite fictional couples?

Mine are:


Booth and Bones (from the tv show Bones)


Ron and Hermione (from Harry Potter)





Ahhh, my mind has gone blank - I'll update my list when I remember the others.Who are your favourite fictional couples?
Nora and Charles North (from a lot of Mr. %26amp; Mrs. North movies of the '30s %26amp; '40s)





Scarlett and Rhett (from Gone with the Wind)





Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson (from Spiderman. You should have read the original comics back in the '60. their aunts were trying to set them up for months before they finally met)





Marion and George Kirby (from the Topper Series of moive and TV shows)





Ralph and Alice Kramden (from The Honeymooners)





Rick Blaine and Ilusa Blun (Casablanca)





Ricky and Lucy Ricardo (from I Love Lucy)





';Slippery'; Jim and Angelina DiGriz (from The Stainless Steel Rat Series)





Bink and Chameleon (From Xanth)





Those are the ones off the top of my head.





I was also thinking about Batman %26amp; Robin, the Skipper and Guiligan and others that you could call couples, but I do' think it is what you had in mind. . .Who are your favourite fictional couples?
Top 10 in no particular order...





Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater (from Titanic)


Forrest Gump and Jenny (from Forrest Gump)


Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara (from Gone With The Wind)


Tony Montana and Elvira Hancock (from Scarface)


Harold and Maude (from Harold and Maude)


Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett (from Pride %26amp; Prejudice)


Paul Varjak and Holly Golightly ( from Breakfast at Tiffany's)


Edward Lewis and Vivian Ward (from Pretty Woman)


Sam and Joon (from Benny %26amp; Joon)


Zia and Mikal (from Wristcutters: A Love Story)
I like Ron and Hermione


Robin and Marion (in the BBC series of Robin Hood)


Celia and Robbie (Atonement)


Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy (Bridget Jones's Diary)





and my mind went blank too, thats all i can think of for now
Kate %26amp; Sawyer - Lost (I'm still at season 3 so I don't know what's gonna happen later on)





Gabrielle %26amp; Carlos - Desperate Housewives





I used to love Peyton %26amp; Lucas from One tree hill but they got quite boring lately.





And I absolutely love Hailey and Nathan from One tree hill :)
Buttercup and Westley ( Princess Bride)


Jack and Sally ( Nightmare Before Christmas)


Emmeline and Richard ( Blue Lagoon)
Ken %26amp; Barbie.





Red Ranger %26amp; Pink Ranger (everyone knows they belonged together).
Catherine and Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights
Edward and Bella. %26lt;3
Lucy and Rickie
Nick and Lindsay for a brief time on Freaks and Geeks.


but mostly Nick, ha.
edward cullen and bella
bill and sookie (true blood)

No comments:

Post a Comment