Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you think about couples of who go out dinner and sit on the same side of the table?

do you think it's cute (which i personally do) or kind of ridiculous. i'm not talking about pda and them making out during dinner, but just being on the same side?What do you think about couples of who go out dinner and sit on the same side of the table?
if you like it and he does too then their is not reason for you not to do it...... it dosent matter what people say . life is to shrot to worry about things like that good luck:)What do you think about couples of who go out dinner and sit on the same side of the table?
i always ask my bf to sit next to me. I feel like he stares when he's across, plus we have better conversations and he can feed me, lol. I dont appreciate PDA all that much, i have younger brothers and sisters and I dont want ppl. telling them they saw their big sis sucking tounges w/ her bf. I like sitting next to him, i can lay my head on his shoulder for a sec, or we could hold hand on the down lo, i just appreciate the fact the he's next to me. ;)





I dont see why people are putting such things as, ';its sleazy, low class, a sign of imaturity.'; thats so dumb, i dont see how that can make someone a sleezabag, i have class, i dont need to sit across some1 2 show it.
It's absolutely laughable. I'd rather look at my cuties face and have a good disucussion then be bumping elbos trying to eat... Plus they look real dumb like the guys trying to be dominant and the woman submissive. It's a great trick for a guy to do so he can scope out other woman and the girl wont notice.
I think it's cute. My husband and I usually sit across from each other, but last time the table was so wide we had to speak loudly to carry on conversation. Next time I'll be beside him. When we're out with other people, we sit next to each other, so why not when we're alone?
they may think it's cute, but I think it shows a lack of respect for the other diners because it sets them up like spectators. It also says little of their affection for each other as they cannot look into each others eyes.
I don't think about it at all. They probably just have this unusual preference or are expecting more people to join them at the table. I really don't think it's my business what they do.
I think it's cute too. But I personally don't do it cos I want to get a better look at him. He looks kinda cute actually. So I have to be face to face with him/ lol
I don't care what they do, but I personally don't like to do this. I want to be able to face my partner and look into his eyes. I'd rather not bang elbows with him.
I think it's a waste of table space.





And a little too cutesy for me. I think it shows immaturity.
I personally find it kind of corny, but that is just my opinion. My boyfriend and I always sit across from each other which I find is easier to converse with him.
Me and my boyfriend do that sometimes.
I think it is romantic and shows that they enjoy each others company.
i think its ok, we have done that before, nothing wrong with it
its tacky, low class and sleazy.


everytime a guy does that to me its like hes desperate to get next to me and put his hands on me.


its bad etiquette

No comments:

Post a Comment