Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have u noticed most tv or movie couples are interracial?

Unless its two white people, have u noticed that the couples are usualy mixed. And when their not the movie is usualy deemed an ethic movie?Have u noticed most tv or movie couples are interracial?
I noticed this too when the relationship is the main part of the plot. If it's not a white couple, then at least one of the people in the relationship has to be white.Have u noticed most tv or movie couples are interracial?
No I have not noticed this, as I see many black couples, asian couples and white couples on TV and in the movies. I do see mixed couples but they are about as standard as you see in real life, and not just black and white mixed couples, but asian and black, and any other combination possible.
Honestly, no I have not noticed this. This might sound cliche or something, but I just see the character, not their color unless they make a point of pointing color out.
Yeah I kinda notice!
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment