Thursday, January 21, 2010

Couples knowing each others thinking? Ending each others sentences?

Acting like they're one person? In such a complimentary way?





Any of you out there? When I watch them its like, something unexplainable? Like their both oblivious to everyone and everything and even each other but they act as one? Am I reading too much into this?Couples knowing each others thinking? Ending each others sentences?
No John you are not reading too much into it.


It is very interesting to observe this type of behavior. It usually happens when two people are very tuned in together. It even manifests itself when they both start a song at the same time or ar just about to say something only to find that their partner starts to say the same thing.


It means that they are very close to each other almost as if the two of them become one. This is what partnerships are all about.


They really are one person and whilst you think that they are oblivious to every one else they really are nothing more than two people who' brains and thoughts are in sympathy with each other.


To observe two people in such harmony is pretty special.


I hope one day you experience the sam phenomena.


Going back in history the Mayan Indians could do the same with everyone in their tribe and at a distance too. More recently (early sixties)the Dyakpeople in Malaya could do the same and their skill's were used by terrorists as a sort of early warning system to warn them of impending danger.


Hope that answers your question.Couples knowing each others thinking? Ending each others sentences?
No, that happens to me and my husband all the time. It is like he is in my head and know my thoughts. We sometimes finish each others sentences or I could be thinking something and he will say it. I will be like ';Get out of my head'; it is erie and weird to have such a connection. Been with him fifteen years.
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment