Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am loosing a lot of hair in the last couples of month. What can I do to stop it?

I am having a lot of hair in the morning on the pillow, everytime I wash my Hair or brush it they come out. Is there anything I can do? using a special Shampoo or so?I am loosing a lot of hair in the last couples of month. What can I do to stop it?
if you use payntene


it will make your hair fall out if you havent tried main tail


shampooo and conditoner and get you some leave in cond infusion23 it will make your hair grow and helps from breakage it makes it so soft id go for the infushion23 they got it at the dollor store probally a lot cheaper than the reg store you will know the difference the first time you use it leave in style as usual its best not to use hair spray with alcohol if u use anyl let me know how it works melissaI am loosing a lot of hair in the last couples of month. What can I do to stop it?
See a dermatologist before trying any products.
Sounds like a thyroid problem, talk to your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment