Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do Los Angeles (or California) have more tolerance for interracial couples than any other city or state?

Like bm/ww relationships, vice versa, and so on?





PS: I live in Southern California, living an anti-social life, so I wouldn't know.Do Los Angeles (or California) have more tolerance for interracial couples than any other city or state?
Interracial relationships aren't the hot topic anymore. People would rather see two races mixing than they would same sexes. Even then, Californians are pretty tolerant.





You'd be suprised to find a great deal of interracial relationships in places like Wisconsin. My brother lives there - in Beloit. I was there for a month, and all I saw was interracial couples - more than I've ever seen in LA.





So, to answer your question, Californians are tolerant, but not as much as Wisconsin, Chicago and Michigan residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment