Thursday, January 21, 2010

How common is it for married couples to join other couples behind closed bedroom doors?

swingers.How common is it for married couples to join other couples behind closed bedroom doors?
I think both spouses have to really agree on this and take this in small baby steps and get to know each other first.








Happy HalloweenHow common is it for married couples to join other couples behind closed bedroom doors?
Depends....I've known quite a few couples (and single females) who were in the Lifestyle...but by far not the majority. If you are in that lifestyle, you'll find there are more into it than you might have imagined before you became involved in it.





Some couples just like to associate with swingers, flirt, dance, touch a little but don't have sex or perform sex acts with anyone but each other...they just like the atmosphere (very open and friendly and sexy) of the parties and clubs.





Others have few boundaries and just about anything goes.





I dated a guy for a couple of years and we participated in that lifestyle. I learned a lot about relationships and the lifestyle in general...and that there are a LOT of people out there having really mediocre sex. LOL!
I would assume it is more common than most of us know. Between closet swinger and secret swings, clubs and swing groups formed all over it seems like and that is just my knowledge, and I'm not looking. This society seem to be pretty trendy and I would think it is down right accepted in many circles and communities.
Not as common as the people on the internet will have you believe. It is a very akward to have two men in the same room naked. What happens when the other man wants to touch your wife??? What happens if your wife wants the other man??? What happens if the other wife can't hadle what you got and your stuck with just oral?? Trust me, its not all its cracked up to be.
I suppose it is common in the world of sleaze and disrespect for each other's spouses. Fortunately a lot of people live in a world where the marital vows are respected and the marital bed is not defiled by bringing other parties into it.
It really depends on the people and where they live. In some areas it is very taboo for people to come out in the open and say that they are in the lifestyle. In other places it is like a country club with some of the top pillars of Society. It is what they do on a Friday night.
Not that common..... I've only met one person who had that kind of lifestyle and he wasn't even open about it.... maybe he was afraid to be judged. But him and his partner seemed to enjoy it and be OK with it, so to each their own.








Please, need some advice too:








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I think it is more common than people think. Its not my thing, but I have heard rumors of Swingers Clubs in even very small communities.
I think it is more popular now than in the past but still not common. In my humble opinion.
Probably more common than most people think. Allison would know best.
if you value your marriage its 100% not common
More common than you think.
I think it should be just 1 man 1 women in the bed room deparment
I've never done it. none of my friends have ever spoken of it...this isn't cinamax!
it happens. but not with me. i don't like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment