Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think of traditional gender roles for couples?

I myself enjoy the heck out of cooking and I would welcome it if my girlfriend wanted to change the oil in my truck.What do you think of traditional gender roles for couples?
Good for you! My wife is the mechanic in our family and I do more than my share of the housework! IT works for us and sounds like it does for you too! Hey, it takes a man to admit that he can or wants to do things like this. It doesn't bother me at all.


I hope you continue to enjoy your cooking!What do you think of traditional gender roles for couples?
It 2006 and the days of I love Lucy and the Clever family rules darn near don't exist...the tradition for today is what makes a household work well do it !! If you are into cooking ? Too cool ---so many women nowadays hold down career's that take everything out of them--to come home to a home cooked meal? Great--the oil change thing? well that's a personal attraction to many --not a fun job to be sure but I have been known to change the oil--Its cheaper than say a lube shop but then you have to deal with discarding the used oil---But many women like yard work and things that get them outdoors due to the fact that they work all week inside..So go for finding someone that wood like to have the man of their dreams cook for them--
I love being a stay at homemom, and my husband pays all the bills. But when I need help around the house he has no problem pitching in, even making a three entree dinner. And when he asks me why I didn't have a chance to wash his favorite jeans, I tell him I was too busy, and he says, oh, ok, and washes them himself. I think a little old tradition is cool, but in todays world, most relationships are 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment