Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What pairs would make ideal couples on here?

My nomination would be Miz Boons and marky... both woudln't understand a word the other said... ideal releationship





fQ if you met a a person who supported your rival team would that put you off asking for a second date.





FQ Will LiverpooWhat pairs would make ideal couples on here?
on here no idea maybe Delboy and Carolyn.


1) nope dated a gooner once.


2) Torres is going nowhereWhat pairs would make ideal couples on here?
You're definitely sick, Terrance!! Marky is my honourable Scottish nephew!


Great body though:DDD





We understand each other perfectly, thank you vey much!





I'm sticking with my original couples, you and Marky and Slaphead, a marriage made in heaven:DDD





Slaphead - since when are you into animal antics, you disturbed sod!
Am sure there is a right pair on here,but for the life of me,they aint Answered as i say dr bad and Dame Carolyne as she would be the shy type and he abuse his title and corrupt the Dame that by the end of the week she'd be sellin hersel short for a dime.lol





Also English Knight and Tous,now if anyone can have fun with the most obstinate of people am sure E.S would install the bedroom manners in an intellectual way as Tous would be like rant this rant that and E.S would be like no heres the link.lol





FQ-No,as i've ragged a few ger females and Utd ones to boot.(ave always been told my manners surpass me)





FQ-Yes as i feel they will win one of the majors,either FA Cup,CL,or even Prem as they are finding their consistency at Anfield.





Q-How come there are no Females that support Man City?
evening mate..il go Boons and Kimmy catwomen meself......bit of pussiy and a bit of panda....that would be a hell of a rumble eh?...lmao








as for a second date.............no dont think so mate....id turn her to the Spurs way of thinking.......down you go!lol








edit......@kimmy....ok miss sorry miss...lmao
its got to be the real gigs OO7 AND TOUZ. what a pairing!





A: no husband gooner me chelsea no problem, he loved it that i like footie





A2 - liverpool will do what next season, who knows!


and torres i doubt it
miz boons is like my aunty on here mate...your sick!!! lmao





but i wouldnt say no teeeeheeee








i would say you and zana would get on well...














FQ- no not at all,it would be sumthing to talk and tease here about lol
me and you ; )





that ought to make someone jealous haha





actually, i think i mean it





FQ- depends on the person really
Me, Myself and I.....
Can we stop all the lovey dovey crap? I think I am going to puke!!!!!





FQ No but I never intended on getting with anyone again
glad you lot left me out of this , i am too happy being single





@ miz THFC lives with sheep and kisses the pretty ones
LMAO :D


Im jealous!





FQ: Nahs. Im not that thick





GQ: No Liverpool wont.
You and Kimmy....wow! Just wow...i have no other way to describe it apart from wow!





FQ: No....i would love to shag a Spurs fan just to say i fcuked Spurs!
DADA
RKL...THFC....in your dreams matey...





You need to get out more...





And stop the fantasising.........





FQ....It wouldnt put me off....





We both would know Man United are the BETTER Team....
Hey Marky that makes me your uncle! SICK!!! :P
K.I.N.G. and tOuz !!!





or maybe MJ and dR BAd !!!
Maradonna Jr and Touz but i think MJ would prefer Dellboy...lol
Good thing I'm not involved :)
Are u seriously going out with touz ?
You and a certain someone! tehe.





FQ: Nope





edit: I can't!!!! geez shorty :P
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment