Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you think its true that couples who have been together for years start to look alike?

For my wifes sake, I hope not. My arms have grown in length and my elbows look like grapefruits. My fingernails are now razor sharp claws. My jaw has fused into a beak-like structure and my knees now bend backwards. If I stand strait up (difficult) I am over eight feet tall and my scaly skin really repulses people. My toes are as long as my fingers and I think I may be good at climbing. My house is surrounded by men wearing sunglasses. They shoot at me if I go outside. I hope my wife never has that problem.Do you think its true that couples who have been together for years start to look alike?
oh i hope not cause i am too ugly for any chick to be that ugly








now that does make any sense out allDo you think its true that couples who have been together for years start to look alike?
Its common in any relationship that their will be a submissive and dominant role held by either one of the partners, in as much one will be guided by the others emotions. When the dominant partner will laugh/frown/smile the submissive partner will follow. After 30 years of this copy cat behavior you get lots of similar facial expressions that causes the muscles to grow in a similar way to the dominant partner. The result being a similar muscle structure of the submissive partner which will mirror the facial muscles of the dominant one. If your thinking of a particular couple, look at their facial muscle structure rather than their body fat and apply this theory, then figure out who is the weaker one.
Yes but I think that might be because if two people have been living together for a long time they'll have been eating the same food and doing the same things to some extent, so their bodies will adapt similarly. And I know someone who's parents, in their 60's, both look very much like their daughter, so I think to me this makes them look similar.
Sometimes, and they often finish each others sentences.
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment