Friday, January 15, 2010

What do couples talk about? - please be specific?

And who does most of the talking - the female or male (which one are you so I know who's point of view I am reading)What do couples talk about? - please be specific?
I'm the female and I do all the talking and he does all the listening.


We talk about our day at work, our kids. I wish their was more talk about physics, spirituality and theories in general... a bit of an escape.





I have been with him for 18 years and there really has never been any mushy stuff nor any lovely discovery as most couples have but I cant really complain - he loves me.What do couples talk about? - please be specific?
I am the female LOL





We talk about our day, and what we want to accomplish this week or this month etc... and of course since we have a baby girl, a lot of our talking lately is about her... our little Angel





There are times that we only say hello and just chill. Don't have to talk we just cuddle.





We both talk but who talks more I really don't know, some days I find myself doing all the talking and some days I find him doing it. So I guess we are the same.





9 years married.... very happy.
I do most of the talking. I talk to my hubby about almost everything, he listens, I especially love to have a chat before we fall asleep, he says hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm
He does most all the talking. 90% of it is business. But that's ok. We work together, live together, do most things together.
We discuss finances, our children, her job, our mutual hobby and our individual interests. I'm the husband. Plus, we are also very good friends. And very liberal!

No comments:

Post a Comment