Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you think about interracial couples and relationships?

So I'm white and date a black guy.


I just want to know what you guys think on interracial relationships.


Do you approve of it? Do your parents approve of it? Would YOU ever date someone that isn't the same race as you are?What do you think about interracial couples and relationships?
Originally I am from Germany, but I live in Texas now for a little over 12 years...


My husband is black and we have 3 children...


So..yes I do approve completely of interracial couples!


My family and friends didn`t have a problem either with it, when I introduced him to them almost 16 years ago...


They welcomed him with open arms...and so did his parents when I met them the first time...


When we were still living in Germany ( of Base )...yeah sure....we got some of those looks at times..didn`t bother us at all...


Some people I guess were just raised that way....they can look as much as they want.....


But never had we heard any bad words towards our mixed relationship.


But I never forget that cute little old black Lady at a Wendys in Mississippi ..


(His parents live there and we were visiting from GER for the first time, already had our 1 year old daughter )..


She came over to our table, asked if she could interrupt our meal for a sec and sit down with us...


Sure, we said....Then she started saying how she was watching us for a while and how wonderful she found it to see, that we had the courage to be together and even have a child...She said she was raised to believe that you should only be with somebody your own race...well yeah being in MS, sure....but she, over the years started to think different, because she realized that everybody is the same..


And thats what we all are....we just come in different races,different colors, shapes, sizes and what not...But we are all human!What do you think about interracial couples and relationships?
It's not the PC, fluffy, pie in the sky, everything is wonderful answer you're looking for, but I disapprove and would never be in one.





It's unnatural to mix races that have been separate for thousands of years. Biracial children are a modern social experiment who have identity issues and sometimes even medical complications (bone marrow transplants, etc). Also, interracial marriages are 75% likely to end in divorce (compared to 50% otherwise), as well as have other difficulties. Remember when OJ Simpson murdered his blonde wife for possibly sleeping with a white man?





Also, mixing can lead to the destruction of the unique features of each race and culture. Some claim that biracial children are ALWAYS adorable (a racist statement in itself). But, because African and Asian genes are generally dominant over Caucasian genes, much is lost. Look at Obama, he basically appears black. His mother's unique hair and eye color are lost forever. Look at John %26amp; Kate Gosselin's kids. They all have dark eyes and hair, like Asians. The white race, blue %26amp; green eyes and red %26amp; blonde hair are in real danger of extinction! Thats why I favor separatism.





Even if you hate what I have to say, please open your mind and consider both sides of the issue. Please use your critical thinking skills! Don't accept everything you're told without examination.
Gotta say this. Agreed with the above guy. I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, but I personally find it despicable. I know the arguments of tolerance and open-mindedness that society (liberals) preach. You know it's not all fun and games. There are stigmas in every culture about mixing the races. I will not judge you if you date a black/white/Mexicant, but can people not be judgemental towards individuals who do not approve? Remember ppl...openmindedness and tolerance?
Well ok so here is the deal. My brother is white he likes black chicks. My mother claims she is not racist and likes black people- my whole family actually. They're like ';we like black people'; so I brought my black guy friend over and my grandmother has a heart attack. lol





I have liked black guys too but not too many. Honestly everyone has their own preferences. What you are drawn to is how your soul mate will look like. My parents do not approve of it but I say date who you want. Whoever will make you happy in the long run is way worth the effort!
I'm against it. I'm not sure if my parents approve of it or not but me and my mom always laugh when my ethnicity marries with another race (mostly white) because we know it's not going to last long and it doesn't. No i would never date someone that isn't the same race as me
I am white, my daughter is Mexican, Indian, and Caucasian. I honestly don't understand why anyone would ever have a problem with it. I prefer men who are ';ethnic';. It's just my preference. I don't have a bf at the moment, but there's a good chance the next one will be a different race. (I have a thing for this very nice Asian, if only he did...)
My cousin is white and her husband is black. They are a beautiful couple. He fits right into our family and since he has no family of his own he considers us his immediate family. He's a wonderful man and perfect for my cousin.





BTW, their children are absolutely adorable!
Two human beings that love each other is a beautiful thing.





And no, I would never marry anyone who was not of the human race. Your race is not a color - your pigmentation is.





Go where love leads you and turn away from ignorant people who live in fear.





Your choice is the only one that matters.





Peace and Love
I'm black and I'm actually dating a Hindu guy. No one in my family minds. But it's different for everyone really. I hang out with very many ethnicities, mostly Indian, so I fully condone interracial dating.
I have no problem with it, my brother married a black woman, my other brother married an asian woman, I married a hispanic woman and my sister married an American indian,





I think my family is cool with it.
When I was younger I would have been upset.


Now that I'm older and have experienced the world...it doesn't matter. Love is love. It doesn't know color or gender.


Also it doesn't matter what we think. Does it bother you?
yes i approve of it. yes my parents approve of it. and yes i would date someone of a different race. it's the 21st century times are changing. love has no color!
Honestly, when I see a white girl with a black guy I think she is throwing her life away and must not have a strong father figure in her life. Judgemental? maybe. But more often than not, it's true.
I couldn't care less who anybody else dates. Unless they're doing it to get back at their parents, because whoever they're using deserves better.
i am fine with it... i have a a cousin who is white mexican and married a black man.. they're children are adorable.. lol... its totally fine!
I think it is great!


You love who you love regardless of race.


LOVE has no color just emotions.


Good luck in your relationship!


GOD Bless
who cares who approves of whatever?! It's your life, only approval that matters is yours! this isn't 1959, it's 2009!
my parents don't care my mother might say somthing smart but i dont thnk she cares neither. i dont care what they think either
I think it's sad that people still have to ask questions like this one.
I really don't care - people can do what ever they want to.
My boy friend is Puerto Rican. My parents don't approve, but who cares.
To each their own. More of what I like to pick from, go for it.
that we live in a very blessed time. thank god.
i think it's awesome


the more mixing the better


lol
i dated a mixed girl





black+white
yes, many people do it

No comments:

Post a Comment