Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does the fact that global warming will change the earth as we know it in the near future make couples think? ?

Does this make young married couples think twice about bringing a baby into the world, knowing what it will be faced with as time goes on, more than likely from now through the next 25-50 years?





My wife and I, as much as we want children, have decided it would cruel to bring a baby in the world, knowing what he, or she will be faced with in the not so distant future. Just thinking about their possible sturggle to survive is just too heartbreaking.Does the fact that global warming will change the earth as we know it in the near future make couples think? ?
I know that all the world events have made me not want to have children. I could go on with a list, but I won't. Other people say that everyone in the past has felt that way, but things are much worse now then ever. I would not want to grow up in this day and age, so I won't put that burden on a kid just to please me.Does the fact that global warming will change the earth as we know it in the near future make couples think? ?
I find that very sad. If you and your wife want children, then you should have them. How do you know your child won't be the one to make a difference? Don't live in fear. You could have a baby next year and drop dead from natural causes or an accident or whatever 6 months later. Nothing to do with the global warming scam. Man will not change nature. Man can not kill God's creation. He may affect it but it always finds a way. Believe me, I cry every time I see anything on poaching of Elephants, Gorillas, Shark Fin soup, etc. I am thankful my only child is 20 now, but if I was newly married and got pregnant, I would not be worried. It is what it is and I have the ability to make it better.
To answer your question;





No, you should move to Northern MN, where right now we are being blasted by a blizzard and the temperature is minus 10 degrees right now. We pray that global warming hurries up so we can have a life during the winter months....LOL
For every ';Scientist'; that says the world is going to end, there are 100 that contradict their THEORY.





Remember Y2K?





Maybe my son or your blessed son/daughter will be the one who save the world?
Dont believe in global warming, but wont have kids due to the liberalazation of the world.


The schools just create dork liberals now...
if people quit expelling hot air all the time global warming could be reversed
hoping for beach front property
You silly liberal. That is want you want people to think, ';GET AN O'BORTION';
that's where faith kicks in

No comments:

Post a Comment