Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My mom is having a couples shower for me and my hubby?

for a second baby a boy this time She needs help and I ma not a party planner Any fun ideas ? We are thinking of having it Nascar themed . What about invites , food , and stuff


Also how would someone put the shower is for diapers and things? People can come withOUT gifts but if they are bring something thats what we will needMy mom is having a couples shower for me and my hubby?
Ok all these people saying that you shouldn't be having a shower since it's your second baby are being stupid. This baby is just as special as your first, and it's a celebration. If you don't want people to bring gifts have your mom say that you really don't need anything, but I'm sure they would love some diapers. Moms have the amazing ability to make anything sound good and then that way you can take the pressure off yourself. Plus since your mom is sending the invites it doesn't look like you are asking for gifts if you don't register any place. Most people will still bring gifts even if you don't ask, I know I would.My mom is having a couples shower for me and my hubby?
I know these are not baby shower decorations but you can still use them for your baby shower because they have cars on them i think it would be really cute to go with Disney's Cars theme...





And there is not anything wrong with having another baby shower. If there is a certain things you need for this baby then you should request it in your baby shower invites so you dont get things you dont need... i hope everything works out good luck!





I am having 6 Games I think let me see i fi can remember what they are.. te first one is for people to guest my pre pregnancy and current weight... I am also doing a baby lotto there is a website that sells these www.babyshowerstuff.com





I am doing my water broke where you put the babys in ice trays and the first persons ice to melt there baby out wins... and pass the dirty diaper kind of like musical chairs





we are also having a candy table with nothing but candy where people can grab a small gift bag and load up lol





if you have more questions hit me up





http://www.storkie.com/c-31-boy-invitati鈥?/a>





http://www.birthdayinabox.com/party-them鈥?/a>
My aunt put our invite something like: ';Come and enjoy the association, the food and the celebration of baby so and so. Gifts are strictly optional. Baby so and so has received LOTS of clothes from excited friends and family. If you would like to bring a gift she still needs diapers, baby equipment, etc.';





Another thing we did was have people bring a dish, it helped with the food and gave some variety.





I'm not good with games, but one thing that did help me was that everyone who came filled out an envelope with their address on it. A few times during the shower they had drawings from the basket and whomever's envelope was drawn received a small prize. But the cool thing was when I got home I knew of everyone that had come and had their address already on the envelopes. All I had to do was write the thankyou, put on a stamp and voila! Was done with that job.
There isn't anything wrong with having a shower for a second child. Every pregnancy deserves to be celebrated. We had a couples shower for our first. You can do any theme you want. If you are both into Nascar than do that. I'm sure you can find invites at any party place. If you don't see anything you like than you can make them on your computer. Add a little note in each invite stating that diapers are needed or better yet, register for them at Wal Mart or Target. Your guests will get the message.


Congrats!
Invite.....





The race is on, baby boy _____ is almost here!


Please join us as we HUGgies %26amp; Pamper Mommy and Daddy ____.





Other then that I know absolutely nothing about Nascar, so I cannot help. (If you prefer Huggies or pampers just write that)
I don't know about themes, but if all you need is diapers, etc, then go register at your Wal-Mart for those few items. Then put the Wal-Mart registry cards in the shower invites...
I agree. Why would you accept gifts if you already had a baby?





As for ideas:





Car themed musical chairs (musical cars)!





I don't know, thats all I got. Not a big Nascar fan.
Depending on how old your first baby is, it's kind of tacky to have another shower and expect gifts......
Two baby showers??? Sound a bit greedy, I'm sorry. We always used hand-me-down's.
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment