Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is a Massage Couples Room?

I have a Massage Envy near me and they now offer Couples Rooms. I have been there before just by my self. Never done this: My girl friend got me a gift card to there and I thought it would be a nice idea for both us to get massages. How would this work? Do we have to be gender specific on who does the work ie her have a female and me a male or what? Little confused. Thanks.What is a Massage Couples Room?
Sounds like a great way to spend a few hours with your g/f.At the time you make the appointment you can be specific about the person you want to be working on you..eg..I would like someone blonde or I prefer someone older or if your g/f is in agreement you can request that they both be male or both female.This is totally up to you and her and the massage place will try and meet your request.What a great thing I hope you enjoy it.Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment