Sunday, May 9, 2010

How Involved Do You Think Teen 'Couples' Should Get In Their Relationship?

I'm currently 14 and I'm curious as to what those more knowlegable on the topic have to say about it. My curiousity is greatest in the areas such as places to date, kissing, etc.





Basically, my question is asking what your opinion on these topics and more are as an adult.





By 'teen' I mean more around the ages of 13-15How Involved Do You Think Teen 'Couples' Should Get In Their Relationship?
the classics (chicks love it) take them to a movie out to eat anything! just show them lots of attention. Kissing: if shes shy kiss her when no ones around but if she doesnt care kiss her whenever the moment comes. :-) If you are going to have sex though at least use a condom dont risk unprotected sex its not worth it (kids) but theres nothing wrong with experimenting. but they love it when you ask them exzactly what they want and when they want it.How Involved Do You Think Teen 'Couples' Should Get In Their Relationship?
Dating, kissing. Sex, should be at the legal age. And by that, I mean 18.
Well by your add on comment it sounds like you already have it figured out darling. I say no sex until you know you're both old enough to handle any consequences... Places to date? At your age me and my bf would just hang out at his house or mine, have someone take us to a movie, simple stuff like that. Kissing is alright, but be careful! lol Once you get started with all that its hard to stop! lol You know you can always IM or email me if you need a mom that's maybe easier to talk to than your own mom. =) But you're a smart kid, you'll make good decisions.
I think that holding hands, hugging, kissing is good for that age group. If a girl wants to do any more than that with you then you may want to think twice about being with her.





I don't know if you've seen any of the questions on here or not when people ask 'how old were you the first time you had sex?', but most of the people who did so at an early age also said in their answer that they were sorry they did it that soon. You obviously have your head screwed on right in that area and thats awesome.





Some fun things to do are movies, dinner/pizza, mini golf, school activities (football games, dances, etc)...walk in the park....Be confident but not cocky and you'll be in.





Good luck.....
Teen couples should only kiss %26amp; touch a little bit in my opinion, because if they go further, they definitely are NOT ready for the consequences like parenthood or STD's.~~
I think that it is ok to be involved in a serious relationship as a teenager. It's also ok to have many different boyfriends/girlfriends. When dating teenagers just hang out at their house, go for supper, go to movies, or whatever. Kissing, well that's just plain fun; and there's not much to it.





Some people, often the parents, dont think that it's a good thing. There's always the girl's dad who will kill the boy if he does anything to his daughter. Best to avoid those types...
In my opinion, it depends on how much you really love each other, but I don't really think that they should go as far as sex.
Well, Hon, as a grown woman, who would have a child around your age at this point(I miscarried when I was 16, and I will be 30 very soon), I can tell you, I don't they should be left alone for any more than 3 minutes.


Having a relationship as a teenager, when you are still coming into your own skin(finding out who you are) and hopefully doing school type things, really is distracting(I was really distracted). As TEMPTING as it is to get into a relationship(cuz everyone else is) I personally believe, if you are SMART, you will wait. Have friends that are girls. But no real ';girlfriend';-because school is much more important. NO SEX either! You don't want to be a father before you are ready. (When I was 17 I knew a boy who was your age and had 4 kids by 4 different girls!!! ACK!)Nor do you want any disease. Girls these days can be really ';fast';. Avoid those heffas at all costs! You may be called names, but forget them! Who are they? Who will they be when you are in college? Graduate School? When you are an affluent person!? Look at the end result of concentrating on school and leaving the girls alone at least until you are 18, and hopefully, more mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment