Sunday, May 9, 2010

I would like to try couples counseling?

My boyfriend and I have a lot of trouble communicating. Either he isn't very smart or he's hard headed and I need someone else to act neutrally to help him understand what I am saying and maybe decode what he is trying to say...





Are there counselors that will give us a free session to try it out?I would like to try couples counseling?
I think it would be up to the counselor, try calling around %26amp; asking if they will do a trial to see how well they work with you guys as a couple.


OR - from personal experience, try your church. We went to our Baptist church and had great advice and communication ideas.


Good luck.I would like to try couples counseling?
ummmm....free sessions I am not sure. Try a non-profit agency or a local church or temple?? I would do that if you want a free first session. He's ur boyfriend my advice if u are alreay having trouble communicating or understanding each other if u eva got married it would just get worse. LUCKYLY he's only a bf leave him n move on......wuteva problems u have right now its gonna get 1000000 worse after marriage.
destinychurch.net





talk with pastor clint elsassor, via email, or internet.





he's like real cool.
That makes no sense. How did you get together in the first place, playing charades? Get real and get lost.
Waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment