Sunday, May 9, 2010

How many married couples do you know that are actually still happy & not bored with each other?

If you know any they are probably lying.How many married couples do you know that are actually still happy %26amp; not bored with each other?
I know of many, including mine. Marriage isn't for people who easily get bored. Honesty and trust is really the foundation for a good marriage. It gets you through the hard times. I have found that my husband and I get along better now than ever. It's always been great, but the longer were together, the better it gets. The sex is awesome.


Better than when we were dating. I think some people rush into marriage and they don't know each other well enough. People just have ideal thoughts about what a marriage should be like, and that is not realistic.How many married couples do you know that are actually still happy %26amp; not bored with each other?
im still happy. yes we have our moments. they say the first year of marriage is the hardest. the say the first year of having a baby is the hardest, well we threw that all in one pretty little package and survived. ive been married two years now, got married at the fresh age of 18, he was 23 and i dont see anything in our future cutting things short. as it is were planning baby number two...although out of curiosity i started researching divorse rates, as all of the people around my age are divorsed and have not been married for long, our of four couples the longest was three years. the shortest a few months
My Husband and I got together when we where 15 and 17. It is 6 years later and we are very happy and not bored at all! We have great sex and it is getting better. I enjoy every day with him. He still gives me the butterflies. I still get all anxious when he is almost home from Work. I look out the window at least 20-40 times around the time he is due home. I am extremely happy and wouldn't want it any other way. We have God in our relationship and that makes our relationship stronger.
we've only been married for just under two months...





so no





but i really don't think we will either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment