Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of black and white couples?

Just wondering.What do you think of black and white couples?
As long as they're straight, it does not matter.





Best of luck.





Love, Noey.What do you think of black and white couples?
I think that interracial couples are a step in the right direction for our country. I am happy that they are becoming more and more common. Not just among black and white people, but also with asians, hispanics, etc. I hope that as more and more mixed race couples date and get married, it will set a positive precedent for the future generations, so that by a few generations from now, racism will be gone for the most part. That is my hope, at least! =]
well, the black guy, white girl couples have benn typical for a long time now so i have nothing to say to that, but its hot when you see a white man and black woman together.
Somebody already said it better than any of us could.





';If you're thinking of being my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white.';





Thanks MJ.
If you're asking this in the LGBT section, you're going to get mostly similar responses.





Why would it be a problem? Everyone should support interracial as well as gay couples if they could just be understanding people.
Please! Love is love! It doesn't matter if their interracial, gay, lesbian, straight, or anything. As long as they truely do love each other, who cares? I think love is a beautiful thing no matter the person.
It doesnt matter.


color doesnt matter


Love matters :]





As long as you like that person (even if its a different race then you.)


then its fine.





I see This alot were i live.


It doesnt bother me











Its just different skin, we are all humans and we can love who ever we want :]





%26lt;3
I think it's perfectly fine, why would there be anything wrong with it?
I don't really think about them. I do think it's great to find a significant other from a culture not your own, but we're still people. Race shouldn't matter that much.





Help please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You people are amazing. I couldn't believe how open minded people are in this respect until now.





Go ahead. Blk%26amp;Wht, Wht%26amp;Blk, whatever colors.


Just make sure the chemistry is there.
black girls with white dudes is cool but not black dudes with white girls. Black girls outnumber black dudes.
. . . you mean, interracial couples? What about them?
It's their life %26amp; their business. As long as they're happy, there's no problem.
Personally i have no problem with any relationship color or genders.
Well I think it is wonderful. I am half spanish and half portuguese, and I grew up in a town where racism was very high.
I don't judge.


I am white, and would have NO problem dating a black girl.


They are just people. Skin color to me is no different than hair color.
umm some say blck birds fly w/the black birds white birds fly w/ white birds, and so on but to me it dont really matter kinda depends
Couples of what? Candy?
It doesn't matter what the color of either person is. If they love each other that's all that matters.
Whatever floats their boat.
It's cool. I'm completely serious, race shouldn't matter.
never cared about them.





i just wondered what they teach their bi-racial children in terms of race.
It's their personal choice and if they love each other, then let it be.
So HOTT! To men one black one white....I'm thinking of 6 feet under with David and Keith...great couple.
2 people just like any other couple.
why not? skin color has nothing to do with romantic chemistry.


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Don't Care. as long as they're happy.
There's nothing wrong with that.
love knows no boundaries...race, rich, poor, watever! love is love... =]
I don't care. All I care about is if they're happy.
Disgusting. I will NEVER lower myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment