Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why does Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC now only show couples having twins or multiples?

They used to show every type of delivery and now it seems to be only multiples. WHy?Why does Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC now only show couples having twins or multiples?
Because that is all Discovory Health is showing and TLC reruns all most all of their shows when it comes to the babies and even some of the shows like ';I eat over 30,000 calories'; or what ever it is called. Discovory Health was the first to show that and it was just called something diffrent on that chanal.Why does Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC now only show couples having twins or multiples?
Shoot i wish they did that when i was pregnant with twins! I watched that show EVERYDAY (and you know they run like 3 episodes at least a day) and I only ever say an episode about triplets!!!!


They show it because there are people out there who have multiple births...and their story deserves to be told too!!!!!


Plus people are more intrested in multiple births!! I take my twins to the grocery store I cant go anywhere without 10 questions from every person i cross....you just dont see that with single babies...so there is oviously facination (sp) there!!
I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF SINGLE BABIES ON BRING HOME BABY AND BABY STORY BUT THEY ARE DOING MULTIPLES NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS ABOUT BUT MOST OF THE SHOWS ARE RERUNS NOW
Write to the producers of those shows and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment