Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it ok to give couples joint Christmas presents?

Like if you know one interest they share, say a style of music, is it ok to give a CD to both of them jointly, or is that cheap?Is it ok to give couples joint Christmas presents?
I would say it is perfectly acceptable, (as long as it is not an unmarried couple living at seperate residences , LOL )


Some people have given my husband and I joint presents and some even one gift for our whole family. I don't think it is 'cheap' at all- we are not the only ones people are buying for and I certainly don't expect anyone to go into debt for us. Anyone who would look at this as cheap is giving and receiving gifts for all the wrong reasons!Is it ok to give couples joint Christmas presents?
I always do but I'm kinda cheap so I don't know...
I often give couples a bottle of their favorite wine as a joint gift
Give them a joint each!
I think it's ok if you are freinds equally with both of them, but if you knew one of them first and they later met the other, I would say separate gifts...
I think that is a very good idea as long as it's something they would both like.
Depending on your age and current financial situation ... yes, I'd consider it a little ';thrifty'; to give one CD to a couple. However, a box set would be reasonable ... maybe tickets to a concert of that group?





In general, a joint present can be a great idea. Especially in the father/stepmother situation. They'd probably love a gift together that they could both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment