Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is there research showing that couples with kids have lower marital satisfaction than couples without?

And what about sexual satisfaction specifically?Is there research showing that couples with kids have lower marital satisfaction than couples without?
Its hard to research, the couples with kids have quite and incentive to work out troubles. Sexual satisfaction probably isn't as high, I know we hardly ever have time (its frankly a miracle we have a second child and now a third coming).Is there research showing that couples with kids have lower marital satisfaction than couples without?
I can't imagine that my husband and I would be any happier without our kids. We have three between us and are trying for another. We love our family and our marriage is strong.


As far as the sex...it is still as hot as the first time.....
I can't be sure, but I remember reading and article about that, and if I remember correctly, couples with children are happier. I believe that too. They bring more joy than sorrow. They make your relationship complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment