Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spouses nowsaday are both working couples, how do you share your?

bill or money? Is it still his money is my money and my money is my money? Would like to hear some serious answerers pls...ginduras..Spouses nowsaday are both working couples, how do you share your?
yeah, both me and no money got no money..





pity us~Spouses nowsaday are both working couples, how do you share your?
Since I'm not working, my husband pays for everything.


He gives me money every month for the kids' fees, for my parents and as %26amp; when I need $ for daily expense, groceries, etc. So far, he hasn't question my spending habit nor ever refused me $.


We also have a joint account which ATM card I hold and I also get a supplementary credit card from him.


It sucks not having my own income, especially when getting him gifts. Using his $ to buy him gifts..?!
We've got two accounts, but access to both. Share the bill load and pay bills online from the bank's website.





But....you cannot have one big spender if you are dependent on both accounts without some control measures in place.





The other thing you can do is get a portion of one account (or pay check) automatically deposited in the other for bills, etc., then let the remainder be ';their'; money. For someone that uses direct deposit, this should not be a problem.
if i was co-habiting with a partner (not necessarily married) i would still expect him to contribute more to daily expenses.





if i was married, i would expect him to bear most, if not all of the BIG expenditures. i will provide him food and household expenditures and a caring wife to go home to.


im not having kids so thats out of the picture, but if i did, lol the kid's expenses is his.
whoever pays the installments should get the deed of the house/car cos from what i observe these days,the house/car is usually under the husbands name even though the wife pays the installments and if they happen to get a divorce..the husband gets the house/car


however happily married you are,you still need a back up plan these days..you never know what will happen in the future
He gives me a fixed amount monthly from his salary because i'm in charge in buying/paying things. He gives me all other extra remunerations he receives every now and then like bonus, incentives and the like. When i overspent and would have some extra needs, I end up asking for more.





I do have my own salary too, of course.
well..sometimes i pay, sometimes he pays. when it comes to groceries, whoever going to the store is paying. when it comes to bills and rents, we split half. when it comes to installments, we pay for own cars and same goes with own shopping (leisure expenses)...the only thing that he pays extra is our monthly insurances, our baby girl's expenses and my allowances to go to work, and i get to keep whatever left of my salary and his....and believe me..there's none left
ONE account with access available to both of us....weekly we go over what needs to be paid and what else is waiting for the rest of the month......no surprises then.......he can't go on a spending rampage and neither can I however, we can both DECIDE TOGETHER how much to save for vacation, etc and keep a limit on our spending out and or food bill......life is harder with the gas crunch....we have two cars so it's really cutting into our ';extra'; money.......TGod my husband can work overtime a lot to make up for the extras.
All utilities under his name .. like Astro, Tmnet, Tenaga, Indah Water etc ... and that means he has to pay for them ...





As for the house, joint names ... that means 50% share share lah ...





As for groceries and household barang, get him to fork out as much as possible .... that way he has no money to fool around with other ladies .... trust me, this should be the way ...
for me, it is up to you on how you wanna share yours. don't you think that when you get married you have to share everything.
both also no money
got my schedule...


u pay the rent, i pay the bills.





next month, i pay the rent, u pay the bills...
nope...it is ';our'; money

No comments:

Post a Comment