Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do you feel about interracial couples?

I think its great when they date. But to marry and have kids, i don't know. It tough on the kids. I'm interracial and it rough growing up looking one way and being raised another.


Also, the culture clash... one usually looses.


What do you think?How do you feel about interracial couples?
If you're into that sort of thing....How do you feel about interracial couples?
I wouldn't, and I would recommend against it. I think it's hard enough to be married without coming from totally different backgrounds. I think the more you have in common with your spouse, the easier marriage is. Which is not to say that interracial marriages can't work, but they are harder.





In response to your comment, you marry whom you date. If you date interracially, you might very well marry interracially. You never know when love is going to hit, and that's the truth.





My opinion, for whatever it's worth.
I think if everyone has kids with someone of a different race, the world will intermix and there will be a lot less racism lol just a thought...


I don't think there's anything wrong with interracial couples, in these times a person is rarely 'pure bred' Most of us are a mix of all kids of cultures and its a beautiful thing for you to get the best of both worlds.
i personally think that if your truely happy and fall and love it shouldnt matter what color or religion or anything you are. as for the kids tho they do get teased or harrased about it and i dont think that is fair the kids did not ask to be born that was on the parents. i think that kids feel guilty when they get older about having 2 different cultures or religions and i dont think they should feel guilty or bad or upset about any of it at all they should just feel special they have 2 parents who love them and 2 different cultures to learn about and bring into there lives
I never saw a mixed race child that wasn't beautiful.


I think its good to mix us up a bit. Culturally I imagine it might be hard for some but its important that we grow and learn and diversify. It may be harder for you now but because of you, it'll be easier for your kids, and it'll be easier for their kids.....


I think we're still ironing out the problems. I think its insane to make a choice about a relationship based on skin pigmentation. And as for cultural differences, well two black or two white or two blue people can still come from vastly different cultural backgrounds. Nobody raises an eyebrow if an english person marries an american do they?


Personally, I fall in love with people. Don't care too much for packaging and user manuals. x
i feel to forgo your love and commitment because of how the children will look and feel is a bit like only wanting a boy,or a girl,or brown eyed dark haired,blue eyed blonde haired,or not loving a child with a disability the same.i understand you must have been torn,kids can find themselves being torn for all sorts of reasons tho.Most people who fall in love want to cement this with children.It would be really hard i believe for anyone to turn away from a lover society would be a very lonely and sad bunch if we had to pre think everything first.
I think life is tough and one should never make decisions based on what society wants them to do or will make easier on them. i think if people love that is an amazing gift and shouldnt be taken for granted. So growing up was rough........guess what......it is rough for everyone. People are bound to have hard times it is part of life. The worst thing is to fear life and pain so you stop living the way you want to. FYI.society has made many mistakes and if you obey what is easier by not mixing cultuires then you are only stregthening the societal norm. Think of all the terrible things that have happened because of society......slavery..........holocaust.鈥?is crazy. Our next President may be an interracial product. Just imagine if his parents followed what is easier. I believe he may have potential to be a great man. Love yourself kid!!!
I think that if they merge just right, it could be fun. My fiance is Spanish and really dark and I have really light skin. I know that if we have kids they will look more like him. You just have to tell the kids that you have that if people pick on them for something like that then that is just how it is and you have to be proud of your heritage. A lot of the people I know that are mixed live both cultures.
i think its fine. its love that counts not skin color. and besides, its society that makes us think we're all different, when in actuality we are all the same, we're all shades of brown and tan and peach. we're all human. interracial is great. and also, nowadays its not very bad and people are more accepting of biracial children. and trust me, its not such a big deal anymore.
i think that if people were born without eyes that no one would care at all about looks. it's what's on the inside that counts. no one should put someone down or make fun of what they look like, ever. looks don't do anything. alot of people are just really shallow. it shouldn't matter about peoples race. i say, do what you want.
I think it's great to have an oppurtunity to experience two cultures. i'm mixed also (asian+white). i just think it's fun because of the fact the my mother is from philippines and my dad is England. i learn alot from both cultures. i like being different. we have the best of both worlds!
What do you think happened to me? I am Irish and Sweedish and German? I am sure generations ago my ancestors had struggles with being 50/50, but I am fine. I think it will take a couple of generations to get used to, but doesnt every change always take a couple of generations to get used to?
Love is Love...I have an interracial baby....believe me...everyone has challenges in life. If you were fully black you'd probably experience much more hatred in society than you do now. Love yourself...and be grateful for your life and your diverse background. Of course people will judge you, but we all get judged.
My opinion:





It doesn't matter what I think.





It doesn't matter what he thinks.





It doesn't matter what she thinks.





And it certainly doesn't matter what some joe on the street corner thinks.





If YOU are okay with it... Great.





If you're not... that's great too.
Struggling for recognition makes us stronger. We'll have soon an interracial president. You get out of life what you make of it. More and more interracial couples will be seen;


love has no boundaries.
I'm half black and half white.


Grew up with my white part of the family.


But it doesn't matter about the skin color are sexual orientation.


It's normal to see a black and white married couple.Used to it of course.





%26lt;3
People have the right to date/marry whoever they want. My niece is an Oreo and she is beautiful. I don't think it is harder for mixed kids growing up. It's becoming more accepted.
Hey I'm the product of an interracial marraige, and it wasn't that bad, it just made me a stronger person.





You need to quit self-hatin.
What ever makes you happy. Im white, husband black, 2 bi-racial boys. We are very happy. We dont rais our kids black or white, they are raised to be the people that they are.
Whatever makes you happy.
A new society is coming where racism has no place .
I admire couples that don't let race get in the way. We all need to be open minded when it comes to who can love whom.
It's their life if their happy then why should we stop or get in their way, or even pay attention???
Does it make a diffrence what color you are?
I think they look hot. haha
i think its great to mix up the world..


our world was not meant for just one race of people..


the interacial couples are what helps us from that so keep on doing what u do.


: ]
I feel like they are undoing what God did.

No comments:

Post a Comment