Sunday, May 9, 2010

Legal or not, if two homosexual couples tell you they're married, would you recognize it?

There is no such thing. It defies nature and is a perversion of society.





A MAN is having a baby!!! God SHOULD strike us down.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar鈥?/a>Legal or not, if two homosexual couples tell you they're married, would you recognize it?
Yes. I'm in Canada and its been legal here for a while. I would have recognized it before it became legal though; its their decision...not yours. All the religious freaks that speak out against it are ridiculous. Its not your life so why should you have a say in anything they do. I wouldn't want your advice in my life - and I'm sure they don't need it either.Legal or not, if two homosexual couples tell you they're married, would you recognize it?
gl;ad to see the overall tone here - of course is my answer.





I wonder if you would get the same answers if you asked abotu interracial marriages?





Which were subject to an equally historic CA Supreme court ruling only 60 years ago - the arguments against were precisely the same as the knuckleheads here have made, yet they have been forgotten on the dustbins of history...





As shall the arguments of the current knuckleheads...
I don't buy into that. I can see civil unions or life partners


where they share pension's plans. Have visitation rights


in hospitals and so on. Marriage? That's the dumbest thing


I ever heard of. Some even wants a church wedding and


demand that the church condones braking the ten


commandments. Silly!!!
yes i would, of course. they consider themselves married why would i not?


i see it as no different then someone telling me ';are you really marreid'; hell yeah i am..i havbe the good and bad, so should they.
No. Not I. Can you imagine two men or two women trying to have sex together! It is against all that I have been raised to believe. It is against the law of man!





They must be sick!
Yes, of course I would recognize it. Marriage is about love and the government shouldn't deny such a thing to two consenting adults who wish to marry one another.
Yes, legal or not, if someone tells me they are married, that is enough for me. I don't need a court to tell me it is ok.
Of course. Though I think 'Kirk Spock' has put WAY too much thought and imagination into the whole thing.





I would hope of course he must have heard the rumors about Kirk and Spock...
Yes, I would in the same way I would recognize a heterosexual couple telling me they're married.
Absolutely not! Marriage is ever and always between a man and a woman.
yes i would and ACRED , when me n my g/f have sex its amazing , hot , sweaty and lasts for hours . its not only done but done very well .
Sure. What's it to me if they recognize one another as spouses?
since i have a friend thats gay and legally married yes. i dont judge people like that its not my place to
of course.





why would you not?





oh, and religion cannot be an answer.
Yes of course.
Yes, of course.
Yes.
Of course, I would! Who am I to disagree with how they define a relationship that I'm not in?
yep.
I'd laugh at them.





Homosexuality itself is nothing but a JOKE.





Men ACTING in the female role.....


Women ACTING in the masculine role.....





1 being penetrated by the other....


1 penetrating the other.....





It seems to me, in an ';homosexual'; relationship, ONE of them is ';gay'; and the OTHER one is actually ACTING STRAIGHT! They take on male/female roles to PRETEND to be living a ';heterosexual'; lifestyle. OMG, they are CONFUSED to say the least!





And then there are the ';politically correct'; clowns who PRETEND to treat them AS IF they are ';normal';?





...HAR HAR HAR... what a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment