Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you think of those couples who always sit next to each other at restaurants?

you know....if there's a booth they sit next to each other one side..


I, PERSONALLY, think its silly. I wanna see my hubby face to face. It would bother me to have him so close to me while i eat.What do you think of those couples who always sit next to each other at restaurants?
It's like they are waiting for someone else. Who instigates that? The man or the woman? I like to look at my husband, too.What do you think of those couples who always sit next to each other at restaurants?
its their choice 2 sit nxt 2 each other.... i dnt like it too coz its not easy 2 turn my head everytym i talk 2 my babe
i agree i think it's super odd. plus i like some space when eating.
It looks strange, but maybe they just don't like to be watched by each other while they eat? Maybe to them sitting across from each other is odd or doesn't feel right. Then again, maybe they are just trying to make people jealous or something...
VERY odd I like to see the face
Couples who are still 'courting' tend to sit next to each other. Couple who have become comfortagble with each other sit across from each other, not so much as to look at each other but for the feeling of 'space'. Nothing wrong with either way.
thats cool..i dont mind..as long there happy..





now if they started making out and taking off there clothes..than i dont know..lol
I think that it's weird because to me it would be easier to sit across so u can see each other.
Yeah, I think it's silly too! I'd rather see my boyfriend's/husband's face when I'm talking to him. I don't understand what the point is in sitting side by side?! lol.
Well, think about it.. if they did the ';monkey dance'; the night before you have a different perspective on the situation.





So, maybe the woman is thinking ';God he sucked last night'; and the guy is thinking ';Just another hit, one more time and I can find someone else.';





See what I mean?
Before we had kids we used to sit next to each other, now we only do that if we hired a sitter and the kids are at home. I eat left handed and keep other hand on spouses leg, too. All this after 13 years and three kids.
It is silly. My girlfriend always wants to sit next to me, but I make her sit accross from me.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment