Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you noticed that a lot of couples have very similar facial features?

not that they look like twins but for some reason a lot of couples look very alike. maybe it's just me or are we attracted to similar features??Have you noticed that a lot of couples have very similar facial features?
Yes, absolutely! I've been wondering about that for years. You can almost predict if a couple is going to stay together or not by how similar their features are.





My current theory is that there's some validity to physiognomy (that a person's face says something about their personality), and couples that look alike are drawn together because they have similar personalities. But who knows.





It is quite uncanny though.Have you noticed that a lot of couples have very similar facial features?
Yes. That is something I have noticed over the years. The facial features are remarkably striking. Is strange but you can tell by this if that couple will stay together in a marriage. At any age.
Yes I have - like brother or sister, or at least cousins.





Face-readers say that couples like this are like ';soul mates'; - they are very similar and tedn to stay together.
Think you're pobably oon to something if the couple is really close


(check out older married couples ) some say the same about people


and their pets.
ya ive noticed that to...


usually they look like brother and sister..
I actually did this little test once on the same subject. I was to pick out which people based on their pictures I thought were together. I ended up doing it and suprisingly was very accurate because YES people who do look alike date one another. Strange I know.
I don't' know if it is ';like attracting like';, but the old folks in my family say the longer you are together the more you look alike.
yah exactly i have noticed that too alot!..its kinda weird.. but very true

No comments:

Post a Comment