Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you feel about interacial couples?

i don't have no problem with it, i love all races i would just like to know your opinion on it?





please do not answer with racial comments!How do you feel about interacial couples?
I have been in a interracial relationship for the past four years. I believe that any ';real'; relationship is built on trust and love. I know this sounds cheesey but it really ';is whats on the inside that counts'; :)How do you feel about interacial couples?
Doesn't matter if u love em.
I'm all for it, love woman of all races.
Well I'm a hispanic girl. I have dated whites,hispanic, african american and asian. I don't care what race he is as long as he's good to me. But I do prefer whites more then any race. And my BF now is white. I just like the milky skin color and blue eyes etc. But I don't care too much for it. A person is a person in the end. I think to each there own and everyone has there preferences. No one is right and no one is wrong I think. Love is love and love has no skin color
I think it's great when person can broaden their horizons and be open to interracial relationships. Unfortunately, most of our families are old-fashioned and have strict rules against it.
i'm asian and dating a guy who is native american / german .... there's your answer :)
go for it why not
Honestly I can say I use to disagree with it, but I guess it's alright....whatever makes people happy..I just don't think I could date outside my race!!


Good Luck!!
I don't think race has anything to do with relationships. However, it might matter to the people around the couple, like the family and friends. They have to be prepared to deal with the closed-mindedness (if it exists) or otherwise they can't go on with the relationship.
Race\color means nothing to me.If the women are cute,I really don't care.I think it all comes down to finding someone who you are compatible with.
to each their own. Personally I think asians are hotter than hell (if they have proper teeth) but have never found a black woman that I felt was attractive.





Different people have different tastes. Who cares, love doesn't know color.
A rose is a flower but a flower is not a rose. We are all people but all poeple are not like us. Mix race froms part of our eveolution. All other living from of species mate with different kinds. Why the intelligent of them all (humans) should have a problem with that. Being able to go out with another race is being able to show that you don't see colour.
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment