Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do married couples do during their honeymoon?

My husband and I went to Savannah, Ga on our honeymoon and we walked the streets every day sightseeing just like we would on a vacation. Then at night we hmm-hmm and then we would sit outside on the balcony and talk or do Mad Libs.What do married couples do during their honeymoon?
make LOOOOVEEEE you homos!!!!


Ce soir, ajournai , et trois l'avec garcon


Trouver poisson t'elle voux


Jambon ou deux Schweppes, bebe


Pour chous avec no nous, apres tu


Il jamais coissants et tele vous


L'amour, bien, bien


A'vril til madame, monsieur, oui, oui


A vous le vous, **** you, apres tuWhat do married couples do during their honeymoon?
Enjoy this time together, because once they are back from the honeymoon, jobs, bills, and living take over........ so enjoy, and do whatever they want to do...........
watever u 2 desire everyone wants to do the same thing....ask her what she desires not us..we have no idea..we are gonna relax and enjoy us we dnt wanna party and all that we just want our time alone..when we get back we know that wont come 2 often we have demanding lives
dunno..... right after I got married my husband jumped on me, slapped me around, made me cry, and I called my mom to pick me up! so for the first week after being married I was at home with my parents! (should have stayed there)
Mostly screw.....
Yes the hokey-pokey.
The hokey-pokey.
most have sex but others just enjoy the holiday...lmao...





Make babies!
Hmmm..





Sounds like someone ate a extra bowl of stupid this morning..
Ski.
nyob.
sex
have fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment