Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you idealize any celebrity couples, real or fake?

star if u like! i love the whole pam and jim thing (the office). they are sooooo cute together i want to find my own jim one day. lol the reason why i asked is b/c i just watched the office wedding.Do you idealize any celebrity couples, real or fake?
The Obamas. There seem to be genuine love and respect between the 2. It's quite beautiful and something I think everyone wishes for.Do you idealize any celebrity couples, real or fake?
I would have to say no because I am proud of who I am and who I have become along my journey in life long road thus far. Be happy who you and if you are not then change. You are the only one that can change who you are and who you will become.
Oh good i can't be live i'm admitting this but, Achilles from Troy, is who i have always wanted to marry. Brad Pitt looks so hotttt as achilles.
No. That's so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment