Friday, January 15, 2010

How come some people from LA says that bf/wm couples are rising but other says that almost dont exist?

bf/wm: black women/white men couples. i think its because such couples in LA exist only in some areas , answer please and thx How come some people from LA says that bf/wm couples are rising but other says that almost dont exist?
Actually, it is not only in LA, but throughout the country. There are by far more BM/WW couples than WM/BW couples.How come some people from LA says that bf/wm couples are rising but other says that almost dont exist?
I'm a part of one of those lovely couples myself and I personally have been seeing a lot more of it lately. Just the other day I saw two instances of a black woman and her white boyfriend (holding hands). It's not as common, but we do exist. :-)





Nah. I'm in Texas. I also live in Florida from time to time. I see bw/wm couples a lot in both areas.
I don't think the amount of Black females/White males are increasing.





I think I have only seen one couple of that kind in my whole life (face-to-face).





I guess it depends on where you live and such. Some places have more couples of that kind, while other places have less.






A lot of one-drop-rule ``black`` girls are actually african/european mixed.





I think it is more the mixed girls with white males to be honest- the fully african features, dark complected black women are not usually with white males.

No comments:

Post a Comment