Friday, January 15, 2010

How unmarried mixed couples can survive in Dubai?

hi,





I am from the Pilippines and my partner is from Europe. We had been here in DUbai for 4 months now and both of us are now working here. I am married to another person but i couldnt get a divorce since in the philippines it is not allowed. that is why me and my partner couldnt get married. I heard that it is illegal for unmarried couples to live together here in Dubai but it is possible. they say the key to accomplish this is to be discreet since they say police will not check on you unless someone will complain about you. The problem is that since we are a mixed couple it is hard to get unnoticed and everytime we are together whereever we are people stare at us and sometimes in a wierd way. i would deeply appreciate if someone can give us advice. Thanks in advance..How unmarried mixed couples can survive in Dubai?
We live by the rules and if things we do goes beyond then it is risk we take.Do what is only within the limits. Dubai is not the only place on earth.How unmarried mixed couples can survive in Dubai?
like everybody else

No comments:

Post a Comment