Friday, January 15, 2010

On average, how long does it take for couples to conceive with no birth control?

if the couple is medically no problm,frm one month to one year.


best of luck !On average, how long does it take for couples to conceive with no birth control?
It takes most couples about a year...





It's crazy...here you are, trying your hardest to get pregnant..and then on Yahoo answers, you see 13 year olds posting questions about how they became pregnant, whether they should or should not have the baby, and how they're so scared because their parents are going to find out and the kicker is...they weren't even trying to get pregnant in the first place!





It's almost a joke, really.





Just as a little story, My husband and I tried to conceive for a while year. Last year around Thanksgiving time, it finally happened. I think it wasn't happening for a whole year because I was stressing so much over it. I kept thinking about the baby. I kept counting days, researching my ovulation charts, reading about all kinds of crazy methods to conceive a child. I had baby on the brain. Finally in November last year, I gave up. I had a move to think about. I had to pack things, clothes, furniture...had to get an apartment, start paying new bills with my husband, make a road trip to our new state..things were hectic and I forgot about baby-making, and somewhere around that time, it happened. I think when you are anticipating a child, your body isn't going to respond only because of how the stress hormones are high even though you don't know it. And this can even put your cycle off. It sucks, really. I have some really helpful sites for you though..you should check them out:





*Find out when you are ovulating:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





*Side effects of personal lubricants when TTC:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





*Tips for Conceiving:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





*Increasing chances of getting pregnant:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





Good luck..I know it's so frustrating...but it will happen. Like I said, we tried for a year..now I am a mom to a beautiful baby who was born in August 2008.On average, how long does it take for couples to conceive with no birth control?
There is no average. It depends on a lot of things like your age, hormone levels, length of ovulation, stress level. You could get pregnant the first time you try, it could take years or not happen at all. Just keep trying.
It took me 6 weeks with my first and 6 months with my second, everyones different.
yes i know cherry blossom, life hurts.. you wait till you are a responsible age and then it takes forever.
6 months to a year but there always who take more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment